Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Smisli logo i osvoji četvrt milijuna dolara

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Natječaji
View previous topic :: View next topic  
p4P3r

PostPosted: 23.01.2007 23:18    Post subject: Smisli logo i osvoji četvrt milijuna dolara Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Ne kontam kako to da ovo vec nije nitko postavio, ali evo ga;

JEDAN od najpropulzivniji automobilskih holdinaga s internacionalnim aspiracijama, Geely Automobile, opet ima vijest za naslovnicu. Ovaj put nije riječ o novom modelu, već o natječaju za novi logo tvrtke.

U službenom pripćenju stoji kako novi logo mora dostojno predstavljati tvrtku, njene vrijednosti i filozofije, te istovremeno biti praktičan i originalan.

Nagradni fond je 3,6 milijuna RMB iliti yuana, što je oko 463.000 USD. Pobjednički rad će osvojiti 2 milijuna yuana ili oko 257.000 USD. Vlasnici deset najboljih radova na poklon će dobiti automobil (Geely Yuanjing), a nagrađeno će biti čak 300 radova. Ne sumnjamo da će interes biti veliki.

Prvi rezultati bit će poznati u kolovozu kada će biti izdvojeno 100 najboljih prijedloga. Potom će uslijediti izbor najboljih 50 radova, potom 10, a u posljednjoj fazi bit će proglašen pobjednički rad.

Ukoliko mislite da imate pobjedničku ideju, osmislite logo i s osobnim podacima pošaljite na e-mail logo@geely.com.

Kako bi vam pomogli spomenut ćemo tek da je njihov slogan u 2007. godini "Beyond_the value". Sretno!

Više informacija na http://www.geely-global.com/

(skopirano sa index.hr)

grzzi

PostPosted: 23.01.2007 23:37    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

jesi ti možda našao više informacija? ja nisam.

G.
vjeko

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 03:02    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

na njihovoj stranici ne pise nista o tome...hm
blackduke
mi3.crew

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 09:08    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

vjeko wrote:
na njihovoj stranici ne pise nista o tome...hm

bas. sumnjivo mi to nekak onda malo :)
RHnC

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 09:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

... i vi stvarno vjerujete kinezima:)) zaebali su oni i malo jace igrace:))
miljenko

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 09:24    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Vijest su objavili na svom sajtu samo na kineskom, stoga sumnjam da je to međunarodni natječaj, više možda za sinove faca iz upravnog odbora, ili KP Kine. Laughing
p4P3r

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 10:16    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Poslao sam im upit, pa cemo vidjeti sta ce odgovoriti...

Ja sam tek nakon otvaranja ovog topica otisao prosurfati po njihovoj (nazovimo je) stranici i isto nisam nista pametnog nasao.

nomes

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 10:58    Post subject: Sumnjivo Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Ja sam isto surfao po webu ali nista pametno nema tamo ukljucujuci i natjecaj. Pa neznam da bi netko raspisao natjecaj od cetvrt miliona dolara za logo, prvih 300 ce biti nagradjeno, prvih 10 dobiva automobil Smile, ma daj...

mturkov5

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 11:07    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

to su sigurno neke marketniške patke! Smile

vjeko

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 12:32    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

trebali su mislim stavit natjecaj za novi web. logo im i nije toliko los
p4P3r

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 16:11    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

vjeko wrote:
trebali su mislim stavit natjecaj za novi web. logo im i nije toliko los

Bas...

vmartinek

PostPosted: 29.01.2007 13:41    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Eto ja poslao prije tjedan dana mail Geely Automobile-u i nema nikakvog odgovora. Ajde ako netko ima nekakvih informacija u vezi ovog natječaja neka napiše ovdje.

Pozdrav.
p4P3r

PostPosted: 29.01.2007 13:59    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Poslao sam i 24. ali ocigledno je neka patka!

Mozda da probam poslati upit na kineskom Laughing

L@cni

PostPosted: 07.02.2007 08:46    Post subject: he Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ovo je prevedeni tekst s njihove stranice s Babelom
Quote:
2007-01-16 Gong Xiao reads 1,371time

Second auspicious new vehicle sign following report

Auspicious broadly sends the heroic placard to make 有志者 to compete bows

Auspicious collects the new vehicle sign to light the global fervor

On January 16, the auspicious 3.6 million whole world collect new Che Biao to move start seventh days, transmits related this active from the auspicious group headquarters the most recent news: Receives each kind of consultation, registration telephone over a thousand, the email, special delivery more than 300, has dozens of people directly to rush in addition the auspicious Hangzhou headquarters, the discussion related matters concerned. The auspicious whole world collects new Che Biao in the different nationality, the different nationality, the different occupation the echo like tide, it widely transferred the Chinese consumers to the independent brand deep love, lit the whole world to design the amateur to participate in the enthusiasm which the Chinese automobile independent brand grew.

It is reported, this overseas“registrant”mostly consults the registration through the email. At present the auspicious foreign email address (logo@geely.com) every day receives overseas mail nearly hundred and so on English, French, Russian, Arabic, they mostly come from country and so on the US, Russia, Australia, Arab. These overseas“registrant”indicated that, the auspicious whole world collected the new vehicle sign to reflect Chinese automobile enterprise's atmosphere with took a long-range approach, to think this was a demonstration strength good platform, they to could participate in this activity to be honored.

The domestic“registrant”mostly all through the hot line or the auspicious call center, obtains the relation with the auspicious group. According to the correlation staff introduced that, at present already had from more than 100 cities over a thousand“registrant”. In them has the well-known designer, engineer; Has teacher, the student and attorney; Even has comes off sentry duty the worker and the rental car driver. Let reporter the surprise is,“in”the registrant the pilot and the rental car driver unexpectedly occupy the quite great proportion. Comes from Heilongjiang's rental car driver Worker Liu is. He excitedly tells reporter,“I open auspicious Che Duonian, to auspicious has the sentiment very much. This time heard auspicious collects the new vehicle sign to the whole world, very excited, our ordinary rental car department function participates in this activity to have the significance very much!” In addition, but also some“registrant”in order to design as soon as possible own the trademark delivers in the appraisal committee hand, but also specially“flies”to the auspicious group Hangzhou headquarters.

The another source, also has“many”well-known enterprises in these registrant name lists. In them had gives Shanghai 世博会 to design the conference symbol, some passed, the telecommunication, the iron to the net passes has designed LOGO, some have designed a sign for the well-known television station and so on.

The auspicious related person in charge indicated, the auspicious group vehicle sign evolves the power always all is comes from to the customer and the consumer, their opinion is eagerly anticipating the auspicious advance; Simultaneously the auspicious Che Biao development also needs professional's opinion and the design. The auspicious hope collects to the vehicle sign which lets the world people all like, also hoped everybody supplies ideas together for auspicious new Che Biao.

meni isti klinac koda pise i na kineskom Very Happy Very Happy

pike

PostPosted: 07.02.2007 09:16    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Sounds very... auspicious. Laughing Laughing
flek

PostPosted: 07.02.2007 14:20    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

pike wrote:
Sounds very... auspicious. Laughing Laughing

Famozna rijec auspicious se pojavljuje 21 puta u tekstu haha!
L@cni

PostPosted: 08.02.2007 08:20    Post subject: odgovor Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

pito ja njih da mi malo "pojasne" pošto mi kineski nije jača strana, a odgovor je:

Quote:
Thank for you to apparticipating this geely's competition, but now the design we accept is the following manner, Thank you to cooperate.
Contribution Methods
We start to receive contributions from Jan 9, 2007 with the deadline of Aug 7, 2007 (subject to the real date when we receive it). The method is by mail (suggest using registered mail, express delivery etc);
(1) Contributes requirements: contributes are required with professional design software (e.g. PHOTOSHOP、ILLUSTRATOR、CORELDRAW、3DMAX etc), electronic document material, a copy of each color and black & white printed manuscripts for each.
(2) The references need to provide in contributions:
Contributions from unit:
① Copies of the unit’s business license and legal person’s code certificate.
② Copies of the unit’s legal representative’s ID and other valid certificates;
③ The original legal person’s consignment authorization and copies of consignee (participant)’s ID and other valid certificates;
④ Works: a copy of electronic material, black and white and color design charts in duplicate each as well as a copy of design direction.
⑤ Unit introduction, contacts and classic designed cases.
Organization (Two or more than two persons):
① Copies of participants’ ID and other valid certificates, and common competition declaration signed by all the participants.
② Works: a copy of electronic material, black and white and color design charts in duplicate each as well as a copy of design direction.
③ Introduction and contacts method of each participant.
Individual:
① Copies of participants’ ID or other valid certificates.
② Works: a copy of electronic material, black and white and color design charts in duplicate each as well as a copy of design direction.
③ Introduction and contacts of each participant.
The works refer to identification system design of vehicle logo (including VI handbook), not just a single logo or symbol. Concerning the large workload of completing VI handbook, it’s allowed for designers to separate contributions as two parts. But the first part must embody main identification design of vehicle logo, and the second one’s time for contributing cannot exceed the deadline.
(3) Mail address: Room 517, #1760 Jiangling Road, Bingjiang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, P.R. China.

PR Department of Geely Holding Group
Please note “seek Olympic Champion of new Geely vehicle logo”)
Post code: 310051
Fax: 0571-87766881

(4) Consult by phone or email:
PR Department, Geely Holding Group:
Phone in Chinese:86-571-87766879 Ms. Cao
Phone in English:86-571-87766893 Ms. Gu
Phone of Geely Holding Group Call Center :400,886,9888
Email address: logo@geely.com
We will also launch other channels for contributes, please pay attention to recruiting area for new vehicle logo or other notices on our group website.
Group website:www.geely.com
Zhejiang Geely Group Holding Co., Ltd
Jan 9, 2007
BEST REGARDS
NEWS CENTER
ALICE

ili je moj engleski slab ili su pretjerali ?!?

RHnC

PostPosted: 08.02.2007 10:27    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

.... prvo morate kupit njihov auto pa onda zaljepi logo na haubu i posalji im fotku sa logom pa mozda i pobjedis:))
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Natječaji All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: