Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
dizanje lokalno apachea sa bazom na macu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Meko S
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jurka

PostPosted: 19.04.2007 21:33    Post subject: dizanje lokalno apachea sa bazom na macu Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

znači trebalo bi mi nešto da mogu lokalno na macu testirati php site sa bazom. ak kužite. nešto ko xampp za windowse (sad sam vidio da ima i za mac, ali ako postoji neka bolja i jednostavnija varzija za mac, a uvjeren sam da ima, može i to)

[x.man]

PostPosted: 20.04.2007 08:07    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Ja koristim MAMP http://www.mamp.info/en/index.php

I preporučujem ga.
strija

PostPosted: 20.04.2007 15:11    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

MAMP definitivno. Ima i Widget kojim mozes pokrenut/zaustavit Apache i MySQL server

jurka

PostPosted: 22.04.2007 18:25    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

to je to. tnx!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Meko S All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: