Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
flash i onmouseEvent opcija

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Flash
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plejer33

PostPosted: 01.02.2008 19:41    Post subject: flash i onmouseEvent opcija Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

3: Once the button have been placed correct in your movie right click on it and choose "Properties" in the menu that appears.

An Instance menu appears.

4: Select "Actions" (meni to ne dodje)

5: Click the plus Icon and select the "OnMouseEvent" option. (u tom plusu ja nemam onmouseevents)

e ja sam se pogubio na ovom onmouseEvents

pretpotavljam da je taj tutorijal po kojem radim radjen za neku drugu verziju flasha

dali mi netko moze reci gdje je ta opcija onmouseEvent u flashu CS3

(btw pokusavam napravit flash botun)

zahvaljujem na pomoci
segen

PostPosted: 01.02.2008 23:32    Post subject: Re: flash i onmouseEvent opcija Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Plejer33 wrote:
3: Once the button have been placed correct in your movie right click on it and choose "Properties" in the menu that appears.

An Instance menu appears.

4: Select "Actions" (meni to ne dodje)

mora ti doć. kada neki objekt konvertiraš u Button ( F8 ) onda desni klik i tamo će ti se pojavit Actions negdi pri dnu.

Plejer33 wrote:

5: Click the plus Icon and select the "OnMouseEvent" option. (u tom plusu ja nemam onmouseevents)

ActionScript 2.0 classes > Movie > Button / MovieClip < biraj

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Twitter profile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Flash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: