Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Dukat vs. Imlek

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Plagijati
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: 27.01.2009 19:55    Post subject: Dukat vs. Imlek Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Ne bih prigovarao da se ne radi o jakim regionalnim brandovima. Ovako je malo čudno...

killa

PostPosted: 27.01.2009 21:05    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

hmmmm, jako slicno, iste boje, slican font, da...

Nyo

PostPosted: 27.01.2009 21:28    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Hmm Confused:Ima tu nečega, Boje su skoro pa iste dok tipografija i nije previše slična..

bigcat

PostPosted: 28.01.2009 20:01    Post subject: resenje Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Da vam otklonim nedoumice. Slicnost je namerna. Dukat je kupio Imlek (kao i Somboled).

emokiddy

PostPosted: 01.02.2009 12:29    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

A slicnost sa Danone? Smile
Nemesis

PostPosted: 01.02.2009 12:57    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Pa zar nije Danone kupio Dukat? Ah, ta korporacijska struktura, akvizicije i obitelj brandova samo zbunjuje ljude...

emokiddy

PostPosted: 04.02.2009 02:35    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Nije, Imlek i jos 7-8 mlekara, sto po Srbiji, sto po RS, CG su vlasnistvo Salford-a.
RVD

PostPosted: 02.03.2009 18:23    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

sve je to mliječni proizvod.. Smile

simple and logical

PostPosted: 03.03.2009 03:41    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

s cim se vi zamarate ,)

Nemesis

PostPosted: 04.03.2009 17:43    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

To nam je u opisu posla, tražiti herezu i paliti odgovorne... Very Happy

darkqueliss

PostPosted: 22.05.2009 12:02    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

i ovo je plagijat... kaj ne
duddits

PostPosted: 22.05.2009 22:35    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

lolcek

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Plagijati All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: