Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
WEB ili GRAFIČKI??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Dizajn i umjetnost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klara

PostPosted: 17.11.2005 14:54    Post subject: WEB ili GRAFIČKI?? Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Kao što sam već napisala, upisala bi se na tečaj grafičkog designa, ALI što više razmišljam ni web mi se ne čini lošim izborom...što mislite, koji da izaberem???? Rolling Eyes Question Idea
tRC

PostPosted: 17.11.2005 16:36    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

oće da budem limar il meani`čar.

upiši ono što te zanima.
hrky

PostPosted: 17.11.2005 17:15    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

tRC wrote:
upiši ono što te zanima.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

kakarinac

PostPosted: 17.11.2005 18:07    Post subject: Re: WEB ili GRAFIČKI?? Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Klara wrote:
Kao što sam već napisala, upisala bi se na tečaj grafičkog designa, ALI što više razmišljam ni web mi se ne čini lošim izborom...što mislite, koji da izaberem???? Rolling Eyes Question Idea

Ja ti mogu samo ne preporučit tečaj, već puno volje, truda rada, (i ostalih otrcanih fraza Very Happy )
Kupi neke knjižurine, surfaj ..... bla bla .....

Vidjet ćeš sama šta ti bolje leži, a možda si i multimegatalentirana ..... (ko zna? )

strangelove

PostPosted: 17.11.2005 18:13    Post subject: Re: WEB ili GRAFIČKI?? Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Klara wrote:

nijedan. nema od toga kruha, raditi na baushteli treba. Laughing
jojo

PostPosted: 17.11.2005 18:16    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ako si multimegatalentirana naučit ćeš što ti treba i bez tečaja...
samo dosta volje, malo vremena i jedna žličica vegete

forca

PostPosted: 17.11.2005 19:26    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

nije nista lose otici na tecaj, naravno ako je on kvalitetan i ako nudi ono sto trazis! jer i neki jezik mozes nauciti doma citajuci i slusajuci cd-e, no svakako je bolje kad ti netko pomase i objasni i odgovori na pitanja koja nisu u knjizi! Smile
moj savjet je da malo po netu vidis koja je razlika izmedju grafickog i web dizajna i ono sto ti je zanimljivije izaberi!
btw. pazi, dobro pruoci ponudu tecaja i cijene!
good luck! Smile

jurka

PostPosted: 18.11.2005 00:49    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

možda ti ovo pomogne (kopi pejst a gugla)

Definitions of graphic design:
# Any form of visual artistic representation.
www.motto.com/glossary.html

# Graphic Design is an older term for the field of Visual Design. This term refers specifically to the use of graphic media (such as color, symbol, and type) to communicate a style or expression. In practice, however, Visual Design is a better term since most Graphic Designers are skilled in more than this narrow scope of visuals and graphic elements are only a subset of the possible visual components applicable to visual expression.
www.nathan.com/ed/glossary/

# Design based on drawing or use of line, as opposed to colour or relief, on a plane surface. GSVQ General Scottish Vocational Qualification. Scottish equivalent of GNVQ. GTTR Graduate Teacher Training Registry. UK national organisation that administers applications for entry onto Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) courses.
www.arts.hobsons.com/glossary.jsp

# The use of graphic elements and text to communicate an idea or concept.
www.graphicsquote.com/glossaryofterms.html

# Commercial reproduction of artworks such as printing, including text, decorative techniques and illustration.
www.brigantine.atlnet.org/GigapaletteGALLERY/websites/ARTiculationFinal/MainPages/E-IVocabulary.htm

# Arrangement of type and visual elements along with specifications for paper, ink colours and printing processes that, when combined, convey a visual message.
www.c-latitude.com/glossary.asp

# is a 1950s term applied to the design work related to printed and visual information in advertising, signage, corporate design and identity, and publishing.
www.kuce.org/isc/previews/vae530INT/concepts.html

# visual communication intended to be used with commercial printing/reproductive processes in both two- and three-dimensional presentations
www.ket.org/artstoolkit/varts/glossary.htm

# Art which designed for commercial purposes. Such as: Letterheads, packaging, posters, advertisements, and brochures.
www.ahps.fivedock.syd.catholic.edu.au/html/artterms7.html

# Graphic design is the applied art of arranging image and text to communicate a message. It may be applied in any media, such as print, digital media, motion pictures, animation, product decoration, packaging, and signs. Graphic design as a practice can be traced back to the origin of the written word, but only in the late 19th century did it become identified as a separate entity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphic_design

Definitions of web design:
# The arrangement and creation of web pages that in turn make up a web site. There are many aspects to this process, and due to the rapid development of the Internet, new aspects are continually being added. As far as business oriented web sites go, the basics currently consist of (in order of importance):
www.best-web-design.com/definitions.html

# the selection and coordination of available components to create the layout and structure of a Web page.
www.tobysimkin.com/reference/Ref_Net_Glossary_Terms.asp

# Theoretical layout of graphics, text, and images which will eventually be developed into a Web site.
www.bradycommunications.com/perspectives/glossary.aspx

# The layout, text and images on this website are copyright American Telecommunications and may not be used or reproduced without the express written consent of American Telecommunications.
www.americancomm.com/terms.shtml

# Web design is the design or designing of a Web page, Website or Web application. The term generally refers to the graphical side of Web development using images, CSS and XHTML.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_design

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Dizajn i umjetnost All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: