Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Windows XP booting on an Intel iMac

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Meko S
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jurka

PostPosted: 16.03.2006 12:57    Post subject: Windows XP booting on an Intel iMac Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

uspjeli su!
tekst
video

baš me zanima šta će biti sa driverima Twisted Evil

garden

PostPosted: 16.03.2006 13:05    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

strahota vidit windows default na imacu Twisted Evil Laughing
dunga

PostPosted: 16.03.2006 17:45    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

eto i downloada:
http://www.condoski.com/download/
grzzi

PostPosted: 16.03.2006 19:48    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

linkovi ne rade ...

emulirani bios

bit će još rješenja ... nadam se da će bit neko koje će raditi elegantno ...

G.
koskar

PostPosted: 16.03.2006 23:49    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

moje misljenje je da ce vista lakse ici na mactele jer vista podrzava EFI

spiking of vista vrlo dobar opis svih verzija iste:

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/03/windows-vista-multiple-versions.html

grzzi

PostPosted: 17.03.2006 09:17    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

koske nisi u toku, vista ne podržava EFI ... Smile)

navodno možda tek 64 bitna verzija ...

G.
jurka

PostPosted: 17.03.2006 15:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

ne znam koliko ste upućeni, ali stavljen je na download zip paket sa svim potrebnim za instalaciju vindoza na meku sa iscrpnim idiot-friendly uputama

http://download.onmac.net/

ajde ako neko ima novog macintela i želi probati neka javi kako je prošlo...!

koskar

PostPosted: 17.03.2006 15:26    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

grzzi wrote:
koske nisi u toku, vista ne podržava EFI ... Smile)

navodno možda tek 64 bitna verzija ...

G.

greska moja.... retail vista CE (ce kao will, nemam kvacice na kompu) podrzavati EFI! simpli bikoz intel prelazi na EFI Wink

koskar

PostPosted: 17.03.2006 15:34    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

jurka wrote:
ne znam koliko ste upućeni, ali stavljen je na download zip paket sa svim potrebnim za instalaciju vindoza na meku sa iscrpnim idiot-friendly uputama

http://download.onmac.net/

ajde ako neko ima novog macintela i želi probati neka javi kako je prošlo...!

bas sam i ja pozeleo imati macintel da probam..... ipak je malo prekomplikovano za obicnog amerikanca..... mozda, ako se napravi kompletan image i postira na netu......

koskar

PostPosted: 18.03.2006 20:46    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

bas kao sto sam i mlislio.........

http://wiki.onmac.net/index.php/FAQ

Quote:
Can I update OsX to a newer version? / Can you come up with a script that will auto-bless the xom.efi?

Yes, you can. But the system defaults back to the apple boot.efi file. You will have to rebless the xom.efi file to get dual boot back and anytime you open the StartupDisk Control Panel.

I haven't tested this yet, but you should actually be able to do this the way Clay and I (chrisbw) were testing his attempt at the solution. If you were to create another small HFS partition, put the xom.efi file on it, and bless it, you should be able to hold down option on boot and select either your Mac OS X boot partition, or the small HFS partition with the xom.efi blessing. Only downside to this is that once you boot to the xom.efi partition, you'll still have to go and pick Windows from the xom's boot menu.

grzzi

PostPosted: 18.03.2006 23:58    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

bambios project obećava ... ovo je tek friško, za koi misec će vjerojatno biti gotovo par elegance rješenja ...

in any case, mislim da ću pričekati sa kupnjom novih macova dok inntel ne izbaci neki pošteni 64 bitni procesor ...

G.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Meko S All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: