Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
When is next?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> SEO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandar-seo

PostPosted: 21.11.2006 09:13    Post subject: When is next? Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

When is next Google update expected? It is the search engine that is supplying most of my site visitors so I am very much worried about its results. I hope the update will bring smile for me.

With regards,
Mandar Thosar

Sulien

PostPosted: 21.11.2006 13:13    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Google update of --- what? The GoogleBot? The result pages? Their ranking algorithm?

Nothing is going to change drastically. I think you have been misinformed. If you continue to optimize your site and to deliver fresh content, there's no reason to worry
zokiiii

PostPosted: 28.11.2006 01:18    Post subject: Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

SERPs are updated very often.
When I say often I mean something like several times a week.

Next google PR update will be very soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> SEO All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: