Forum FAQForum FAQSearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Forum ignore listForum ignore list RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
The Division 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rskingdom

PostPosted: 12.03.2019 12:28    Post subject: The Division 2 Add user to your forum ignore list Reply with quote

Nothing really special about this particular trailer: Important city today a wasteland, Different factions fight for control, Story seems straight forward and predictable, graphics hasn't changed in The Division 2 Credits the smallest and most of this trailer just shows cinematic gameplay rather than cutscenes that the first game was extremely lacking when they desired to tell a story.

I've played The Division for two years and the only interesting thing about it was that the Survival DLC that made the game more realistic and stressed. The story had potential with the rouge agents and hunters but was wasted. The missions were almost the same: You struggle NPCs, explore the area, battle a boss and end back exactly where you started. The personalities that talk do not have a personality, bad acting, and they bark orders at you while you just stand there without saying a word.

The Multiplayer is becoming worse when they released the gear-sets and has gotten fairly annoying, and they put as much effort into it that the NPCs don't matter anymore. The DLCs were wasted towards FPS-based multiplayer modes rather than supporting it the narrative that was outbalanced by it. After watching the"15 mins of this New Dark Zone Gameplay" the battle was worse compared to the Division's.

After I stopped playing with the Section I soon realized that I wasted 2 years of my life playing with maybe the worst series ever made by Ubisoft. I wouldn't get my hopes up for this match since Ubisoft has a reputation to downgrading their games compared to their show trailers and not incorporating features that were introduced at the trailers. This game isn't worth my cash, I don't think it's worth watching other people playing this when it comes out.

Can't await the downgrade on micro-transactions and graphics. Fallout and Destiny raised the bar pretty high on how to screw with your fan base, but ubisoft needed a great deal of time to surprise us. Plus what a stupid story, always the good guy, always fighting some dude that needs power. In Division 2 Boosting a place apocalyptic world, where all the morals went down the drain, where regular puts you facing difficulty choices, where there is no more black and white but a scale of gray this is the finest you came up ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mi3dot.org Forum Index -> Plagijati All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: